Provided By AAFM
CHARTERED WEALTH MANAGER (CWM ) is unique and the only Wealth Management certification in India. This certification comprehensively deals with all the aspects of wealth management like Investment Strategies, Life Cycle Management, Intergenerational Wealth Transfer, Relationship Management, Behavioral Finance, Alternative Products, Real Estate Valuation and Global Taxation. This certification enables the candidates to meet the current skill set needed by the industry and stand out of the crowd.
Area of Learning
- Enter into the spectrum of Wealth Management Products.
- Learn more about Banking, Equity Analysis, PMS, Mutual Fund, Alternate Investment Products, Real Estate, International Taxation, Estate Planning, Insurance, etc.
- Understand the various Portfolio Management Techniques.
- Driving the Set-Up of the Private Banking initiative including institutionalization of processes for the cross sell initiative with Retail Banking & Corporate Banking.
- Start Catering to HNI & UHNI Clients along with your existing clientele.
- Ensures an in-depth knowledge of international Wealth Management, Financial Advisory and Tax Planning that reflects the cross-border connections and investment of today's wealth owners.
- Providing advisory support to clients on direct equity, debt and structured products.
- Liasing with large corporate clients for debt syndication and structured equity advisory.
- Developing higher level skills in financial analysis and the preparation and interpretation of financial data for effective decision making.
- Building investments proposition for consumer banking domain and creating a financial planning platform for investment advisory services.
The curriculum of CWM consists of 2 Levels:
Level 1: Foundation
|Introduction To Wealth Management|
|1||Concept of Wealth Management|
|2||Indian and Global Financial System|
|Investment Management & Planning|
|3||Measuring Investment Returns|
|4||Managing Investment Risk|
|Products in Wealth Management|
|6||Role of Wealth Management in Banking|
|Laws on Wealth Management|
|7||Legalities in Wealth Management|
|Applied Wealth Management|
|9||Life Cycle Management|
|10||Intergenerational Wealth Transfer & Tax Planning|
Level 2: Advanced
|Asset Classes of Wealth Management|
|3||Real Estate Valuation and Analysis|
|Practice of Wealth Management|
|5||Relationship Management by a Wealth Manager|
|Tools of Wealth Management|
|6||Loan & Debt Management|
|7||Portfolio Management Strategies|
|8||International Taxation and Trust Planning|
|Applied Wealth Management|
|9||Wealth Management Planning|
|10||Advanced Wealth Management|
Priority / Premier Banking, Private Clients, Wealth Management, Investments,Liabilities, Financial Planning, Bancassurance, Product Management, Client Servicing, Operations
WEALTH ADVISORY OUTFITS
Institutional Channel Sales, Fund Management,Retail Sales, Investor Relationship, Marketing, Operations, Client Servicing
ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANY
Wealth Management, Research, Relationship Managers, Portfolio Manager, Client Servicing
Wealth Management, Equity Analyst, Research,Institutional Sales, Retail Sales, Sub-Broker Channel, Portfolio Manager, Operations
Institutional Channel Sales, Managing Agent & Retail,Corporate Broking, Product Management, Operations, Client Servicing
COMPREHENSIVE ADVISORY BUSINESS
Practice as an Independent Financial Advisor,Small Outfits providing comprehensive Wealth Management